Answer the question of the month (in red text) below by leaving a reply/comment on this blog entry and youâ€™ll automatically be entered in our Drawing/Giveaway for a chance to win a $50 SewThankful eGift Certificate.
You’ve got nothing to lose! There’s no cost to participate, but you surely can’t win if you don’t enter.
- Limit 1 entry per person.Â You MAY comment as many times as you like, but only one comment per person will be counted.
- Qualifying entries for this drawing must be made on this blog entry. Stray comments made on other pages or entries of this blog will not be counted.
- Qualifying entries must include a valid email address (this is required in the comment form next to â€˜mailâ€™ but will not be published).
- Winner will be selected by random drawing.
- Spam entries will be determined, disqualified and deleted solely at our discretion.
- Qualifying entries will be accepted until 7PM Eastern Time on Friday, 11/4/11. Â Drawing will be held shortly thereafter.
- Winner will be notified by email immediately after drawing and will be announced here and in the following weekendâ€™s eNews.
- Prize is â€˜as offeredâ€™ and has no monetary or cash value for â€˜return or exchangeâ€™.
- $50.00 eGift certificate must be redeemed online through the SewThankful.com shopping cart.Â When redeemed, eGift Certificate may be applied to products + applicable shipping charge and tax (if shipping to New Mexico) and is subject to all the rules and policies that apply to our eGift Certificates.
- This drawing is void where prohibited by law.Â Participation is entirely voluntary and at no charge to participant.
If you want to receive notice when we do future drawings, please make sure to sign up for our FREE SewThankful eNews.
QUESTION OF THE MONTH:Â Do you pre-wash your fabrics before sewing?
REMINDER:Â I moderate all responses to protect readers from the spam/porn bots.Â Yes, we really do receive many spam and porn posting attempts that get through our security settings every day.Â If you make a comment after hours (i.e., after 7PM Eastern Time M-F or over the weekend), it may take several hours for me to approve the comment.Â Thank you for your understanding and patience.
COMMENTS FOR THIS BLOG ENTRY CLOSED AS OF 7PM EASTERN TIME.