Skip to content
- Scrape seeds from pumpkin
- Remove as much of the large stringy guts as you can
- Fill a large pot with water 1/2 – 2/3 full and add a tablespoon of salt
- Place seeds (it’s OK if there’s still some pumpkin guts attached to the seeds they will come loose in the boiling) into your pot of water.
- Bring water and seeds to a boil.
- Boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain well in a colander, removing any remaining bits of pumpkin string & guts.
- Spread damp seeds across a baking pan and allow to air dry overnight.
- Tomorrow we TOAST!