Introducing StandZa Zip Bags
StandZa Zip Bags are flat-bottomed bags that are designed to stand up for you and make a statement of their own. The pattern includes 3 fantastic sizes: Bitsy, Giftsy and Glamsy.
Make great gifts out of leftovers and scraps.
No paper pattern or template pieces to fuss with. This is a rotary cut sewing project. Use your ruler and rotary cutter.
· SKILL LEVEL: Easy enough for beginners, fabulous fun for experts.
Amazingly EASY, super cute, flat-bottom standup bags in 3 sizes: Bitsy, Giftsy and Glamsy, made from your choice of vinyl mesh or fabric.
Bitsy makes a sweet coin purse, small decorative fabric candy dish or paper clip holder for your desk. Attach a ribbon handle with buttons and you’ll have created a gorgeous doll purse.
Giftsy is lovely for:
· Filling with wrapped candies, chocolates, snacks , etc. Make your favorite grab ‘n go bag.
· Organizing/storing kids’ crayons, puzzle pieces or small games.
· Doggie treat travel bag…tuck a baggie full of biscuits or other treats inside. Your pup will love it.
· Making a travel sewing kit or mini first aid kit.
· Making a hot drink gift bag…fill with hot chocolate, tea or coffee packets.
Glamsy bag made out of vinyl mesh makes a fabulous spa gift set. Simply fill with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, loofa, shower poof or glove, plush facecloth, lotion, and other spa type products etc. Glamsy also makes a great project bag.
BONUS: Step by step instructions for making the Double-sided Button Rick Rack Flower used as decorative zipper pulls on the Giftsy and Glamsy bags shown on the pattern cover image are included in this pattern.
Whip up a slew of StandZa Zip Bags to have on hand and fill with trinkets, treasures or treats for last minute hostess or “thinking of you” gifts. This versatile pattern makes easy, inexpensive and thoughtful gift making all year round.
You may choose to make StandZa Zip Bags out of:
- Fabric-covered Stiff Stuff or Soft and Stable
- – Vinyl Mesh – Note: Vinyl mesh is firm like vinyl pet screen; DO NOT use poly mesh — which is flimsy like lingerie bags.
StandZa Zip Bags are perfect for gift making and giving. Use up scraps and small pieces of fabric from your stash. StandZa is very easy to make.
Want to turn some of your fabric stash into cash? YES—you have permission to SELL finished items using this pattern, no annual limits. NOTE: Our permission applies only to the use of the pattern, not to any fabric company/designer fabric licensing restrictions, where required. For any applicable fabric licensing permissions, you will need contact the specific fabric manufacturer.